Terms & Conditions:
Crusaders BBQ giveaway
1. The competition is open to New Zealand residents only, and the main prize winner must reside in the Christchurch area for delivery.
2. The competition is open only to individuals aged 18 years and over.
3. The competition is open from 4 December 2019 and closes on Thursday the 12th December 2019 at 12pm.
4. The winner must have liked the Isaac Construction page to be eligible to win.
5. One main prize winner will be drawn, along with 2 runner up prize packs.
6. First prize will include a 4 burner hooded BBQ, Gas Bottle and BBQ Utensils to the value of $500.
7. First runner up will receive a signed 2019 Crusaders Jersey and two rugby balls courtesy of Isaac Construction.
8. Second runner up will receive 4 tickets (2 adults & 2 children) to the Isaac Construction take a kid to footy day on the 2nd May 2020.
9. Isaac Construction & The Crusaders will not be held liable for any losses of prizes.
10. The winner will be drawn and announced on the Isaac Construction Facebook page on Thursday 12th December at 12.30pm.
11. Delivery is to be made on Monday the 16th December between 6 & 630pm. Three Crusaders players will be onsite until 730pm. Scott Robertston will not be in attendance. Players are picked at random and we cannot guarantee who will be attending.
12. The cooked BBQ is limited to food for up to 8 people.
13. The winner agrees to a photographer from Isaac Construction and The Crusaders capturing the delivery and a resulting social media post to be made.
14. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
15. The winner will be contacted via Facebook.
16. If a winner cannot be contacted Isaac Construction reserves the right to re-select a winner.
17. The winner/s agrees to the use of his/her name and picture in any publicity material.
18.The entrants agree to opt in for all email correspondence from Isaac Construction.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
20. Isaac Construction reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited or prohibited at any stage by any form of failure, technical or otherwise, or by any law.
21. Personal information collected about individuals as part of the promotion will be collected, stored and used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Act 1993.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.