The Isaac Group incorporates a leading Construction Contracting Business and an Environmental Trust dedicated to the development of the Isaac Conservation Park. Our commitment to “Combining Construction with Conservation” is unique to New Zealand.
If you want to experience working with a local and well-established Construction Company; large enough to deliver excellence across multiple disciplines whilst remaining small enough to have a family feel, then this could be the role for you.
This role is for a 6 month fixed term period and is based in Christchurch.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the main focus of the role will be to lead and manage a portion of a large project in Christchurch. This will include; Working closely with the client, Isaac crews & staff, subcontractors and suppliers.
Responsibilities will include
- Day-to-day management of a portion of a large civil construction project
- Assist the Project Manager in managing relationships with the client, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Managing Quality Assurance inspections.
Key Skills & Experience
- A diploma or degree in Surveying or Civil engineering, or a related field is a requirement
- 3+ years minimum of estimating and project management in the Civil Industry
- Experienced on Microsoft Excel, Word and Project
- Experience managing and leading staff
- A good knowledge of construction management practices
- Good knowledge of NZS3910
- A collaborative mind-set and be able to work as part of a wider team to deliver company goals.
What We Are Offering
- A competitive remuneration package
- Company vehicle, phone and laptop
Applicants must be NZ residents or hold valid NZ work visa.
Employment is subject to the candidate satisfactorily completing a medical examination and drug test.