The Isaac Group incorporates a leading Construction Contracting Business and an Environmental Trust dedicated to the development of the Isaac Conservation Park. Our commitment to “Combining Construction with Conservation” is unique to New Zealand construction companies.
Due to a full forward workload, we are now looking for an experienced Contracts Engineer to work within the Surfacing Division.
The ideal person will have worked in the civil construction industry for some years and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing surfacing or maintenance contracts.
You will have:
- Experienced and proficient in the management and use of RAMM Contractor program.
- Extensive knowledge of Seal Designs and Asphalt Pavements.
- A clean licence with a minimum of class 2 and WTR endorsements.
- Been involved in large roading and/or street upgrade projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and engineers, and all internal staff
- A positive attitude, great leadership skills, a commitment towards producing high quality work and a desire to be the best
The flexibility to work out of town and be away from home overnight would also be an advantage.
On offer is a position with a stable, reliable and reputable Christchurch based civil construction company. We also offer a competitive remuneration package that includes the use of a company vehicle and phone.
Applicants must be NZ residents or hold valid NZ work visa.
Employment is subject to the candidate satisfactorily completing a medical examination and drug test.